Shoreside Therapies, LLC is looking for experienced, licensed clinicians who have a specialty that fits our current needs.
Special consideration to therapists that specialize in:
We are currently looking to hire clinicians to work at our office in Whitefish Bay, WI. Currently, we are accepting applications for:
An LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist has a current WI License with at least 2 years of outpatient mental health experience.
***Now hiring LPC-IT's ***
We currently have several full-time positions available. Full-time contractors must complete 20-25 billable sessions per week (after 3 months). In addition, we require marketing such as blog posting, google reviews, Facebook live videos, networking. We are happy to help you with this.
We offer our therapists beautiful office space, weekly clinical supervision, an electronic health record, and opportunities for social outings with colleagues.
Why work at Shoreside Therapies?
- Flexible Schedule
- Beautiful location
- Potential for your own office (depending on hours)
- Free education ($10 CEU's)
- Optional (but encouraged) weekly supervision and consultation
- The BEST coworkers in the Milwaukee area
- Independence & less paperwork
- See ONLY the clients you want to see
- Ability to work virtually (require one day in the office)
- Summer boat rides with Captain Brandon Wells :)
- Monthly Networking Meetings to collaborate with the community
- Potential for speaking engagements in the community
- Clients pay at the time of service. Say goodbye to sporadic insurance payments.
- Get paid above industry standard.
Shoreside Therapies, LLC places a high value on its staff and has cultivated a workplace culture of independence, collaboration, open and honest communication, and a work/life balance structure. Therapists can choose their own schedule (contingent on office space availability or working virtually).
Because we want to offer the best therapy, we believe in paying for the best clinicians. Therefore, when you meet your goals, we happily surpass the industry standard. As a result, our therapists are in the top 10 percentile for salary compared to other counselors in their field.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics are as follows:
Social Workers: median annual income = $55,000, with 90% making < $82,000
Counselors: median annual income = $50,000, with 90% making < $82,000
Marriage and Family Therapists: median annual income = $50,000, with 90% making < $82,000
Some additional information to consider before applying:
The more availability you can offer, the quicker we can build your clientele. You are paid per session, and you are hired as a contractor. We encourage applicants to consider this when applying for this position because it may be slower for the first couple of weeks; we have a very successful marketing onboarding process for our new clinicians. A new clinician should have 20 clients per week within 2-3 months.
This is heavily dependent on:
- Your availability
- Writing 2-3 blog posts about your ideal clientele
- 2-3 Facebook Lives
- 2-3 google reviews (ask previous colleagues)
- Why you feel you would be a good fit for our counseling center
- Why did you become a therapist
- Who your ideal client is
- Your desired caseload per week
- Your ideal schedule (weekends are a plus and will get you filled quicker)
To apply for any of the above positions: download the application here.